Last Modified: April 9, 2020
- On this Site; and
- In email, text, and other electronic exchanges between you and this Site.
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by NDR or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from, or on, the Site.
Visiting the Site or sending emails or other correspondences to NDR constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
The owner of the Site is based in the state of California in the United States of America. We provide this Site for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Site or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Site may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Site from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Children Under Thirteen
Our Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal information to, or on, the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Site, or on or through any of its features/functionality, make any purchases through the Site, use any of the interactive or public comment features that may be available on this Site, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use.
If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, and/or credit card information ("personal information");
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your general location; and/or
- About your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Site, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- When you directly provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site, including information provided when you subscribe to our mailing list. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Site.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of donations or transactions you carry out through our Site and of the fulfilment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Site.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through NDR's public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Site. These may include: (a) registering for an account on our Site; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our Site. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
As you navigate through and interact with our Site, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Site, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data, and the resources that you access and use on the Site.
- Information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
“Do Not Track” is a preference you can set in your browser to let websites you visit know that you do not want them collecting certain information about you. We do not currently respond to, or honor, Do Not Track signals or requests from your browser.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Recognize you when you return to our Site.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Site may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Site. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices about How We Use and Disclose Your Information below.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Site and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit NDR, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Use of your Personal Information
NDR collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s), including the Site, and deliver the services you have requested.NDR may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from NDR and its affiliates.
NDR may also use your information to contact you about charitable opportunities and other work being done by NDR or any of NDR’s affiliates, which may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please use the opt-out option in the email you receive, or email us to request an opt-out.
NDR strives to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. The following mechanisms should help to provide you with control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from NDR. If you do not wish to have your email address/contact information used by NDR to promote our own or third parties' or affiliates’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt-out does not apply to information provided to NDR as a result of a donation or other transaction.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
NDR does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. However, NDR may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to NDR, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
NDR may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on NDR or the Site;
- Protect and defend the rights or property of NDR;
- Act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of NDR, or the public; and/or
- Protect the rights, property, or safety NDR, our donors, or others, including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
This Site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Security of your Personal Information
NDR secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. NDR uses the following method(s) for this purpose: SSL Protocol.
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that:
- There are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and
- Security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Correcting Your Information
You may send us an email or other written correspondence to request that we correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement, or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your contributions from the Site, copies of your contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Site users. Proper access and use of information provided on the Site, including any user contributions, is governed by our Terms and Conditions of Use available on the Site.
If you are a California resident, you may have the right to request information from us regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of your personal information with third parties for their own direct marketing uses. California law provides that you have the right to submit a request to us at our email address in order to receive information on the categories of customer information that we shared and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared customer information for the immediately prior calendar year. To obtain this information, please send an email or other written correspondence to us with “Request for California Privacy Information” in the subject line and in the body of your message. We will provide the requested information to you.
Please be aware that not all businesses are required to abide by such requirements, and not all information sharing practices are covered. Only information on covered sharing will be included in our response.
Changes to this Statement
NDR Therapeutic Riding
3659 Pedley Avenue
Norco, California 92860
NDR Therapeutic Riding
Telephone number: 951-734-9056