Meet our Staff
Officers & Board of Directors
- Donna Hyde: Executive Director
- Lisa Scebbi : Vice President
- Linda Mansfield: Chairperson of the Board of Directors. She is a National Board Certified Instructor of Children with Exceptional Needs, teaching in the classroom for more than 36 years, and an adjunct professor in special education at National University. She is the mother of four children, two with special needs.
- Lisa Parmelee: Secretary. She is a self employed office manager of a family grading and paving company, and has owned and operated several other successful businesses. Her passion for children, horses, and animals led to her owning and operating a boarding stable facility, and breeding American Quarter Horses. She rescues and rehabilitates horses and other animals.
- Joe Hyde: Treasurer. Joe Hyde is Donna’s husband. Together they have raised four children, two of them adopted sons with disabilities. They operated a Community Care Level 4G facility out of their home for ten years.
- Donna Hyde is our Executive Director. She has been involved with both horses and people with disabilities for more than 30 years. She is a PATH-certified therapeutic riding instructor and an Equine Specialist in Mental Health and Learning.
- Lisa Scebbi is our Vice President, PATH-certified therapeutic riding instructor and an Equine Specialist in Mental Health and Learning. Lisa manages NDR’s show team and is also the owner of Diamond Elite Equine, a training center for riders and horses located at No Drama Ranch. She instructs in competitive dressage and several other disciplines.
- Victoria McAuley has a Bachelor of Science in human development and 15 years experience in pre-K education. She has 20 years of equine experience, including competitive trail riding. Victoria is currently a PATH instructor in training.
- Sue Quick: PATH-certified therapeutic riding instructor