Terms and Conditions of Use
Last Modified: April 9, 2020
Acceptance by User
Welcome! This website found at www.ndrtherapeuticriding.org (the “Site”) is comprised of various web pages and media that are operated by N.D.R. Therapeutic Riding, a California nonprofit public benefit corporation (“we” or “us” or “our” or “NDR”). Any person accessing or using the Site is identified as “you” or “your” or the “User”. The following terms and conditions of use, together with any other legal agreements referenced by us (collectively the “Agreement”), govern your access to and use the Site. Moreover, the Site is offered to any User on the condition that each User accept this Agreement in full, without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Please read these terms carefully, and keep a copy of them for your reference.
This Site is offered and available to Users who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the United States or any of its territories or possessions. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with NDR and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
Please Note: Our Site is currently under development, and different aspects of our activities will be deployed over the coming months. Some parts of this Agreement may refer to functionality that has not yet been implemented or deployed. Once such functions are available for use, by continuing to use the Site you agree that those parts of this Agreement shall go into effect.
Changes to this Agreement
We may revise and update this Agreement from time to time in our sole discretion. All changes are effective immediately when we post them, and apply to all access to and use of the Site thereafter. However, any changes to the dispute resolution provisions set forth in Governing Law and Jurisdiction below will not apply to any disputes for which the parties to such dispute have actual notice prior to the date the change is posted on the Site.
Your continued use of the Site following the posting of revised Terms and Conditions of Use means that you accept and agree to the changes. You are expected to check this page from time to time so that you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you. A printed version of this Agreement and of any notices given to you in electronic form or otherwise shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
Visiting the Site or sending emails or other correspondences to NDR constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
The owner of the Site is based in the state of California in the United States of America. We provide this Site for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Site or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Site may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Site from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Children Under Thirteen
NDR does not knowingly collect, either online or offline, personal information from persons under the age of thirteen. If you are under 18, you may use the Site only with permission of a parent or guardian and must abide by this Agreement.
Accessing the Site and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Site, and any service or material we provide on the Site, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Site, or the entire Site, to any user, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Site; and
- Ensuring that all persons who access the Site through your Internet connection are aware of this Agreement and comply with it fully.
Moreover, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, if any, and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You acknowledge that NDR is not responsible for third party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your account.
Unsubscribing from Writings
Users who have subscribed to our newsletters, mailings, or other periodicals may unsubscribe from such writing by notifying us in writing (e.g., replying to emails with “STOP” or "clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE link or button).
The Site and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to, all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof, collectively the “Content”), are owned by NDR, its licensors, or other providers of such material, and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
This Agreement grant you a limited, revocable, non-transferable, and non-exclusive license to use the Site for personal and non-commercial uses only. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the material on our Site, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials;
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your web browser for display enhancement purposes;
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution;
- If we provide social media features in connection with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this Site;
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text;
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Site;
- Decompile, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to discover any programming code or any source code used in or with the Content, or otherwise distribute in any way the Content other than as specifically permitted in this Agreement;
- Access, or use, for any commercial purposes, any part of the Site or any services or materials available through the Site.
Furthermore, our company name and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are property of NDR or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such property without our prior written permission. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Site are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Links to Third Party Sites/Third Party Services
The Site may contain links or references to other websites and pages (collectively the “Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of NDR and NDR is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation, any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. NDR is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by NDR of the site or any association with its operators.
Certain services made available via the Site are delivered by third party sites and organizations. By using any product, service, or functionality originating from the Site’s domain(s), you hereby acknowledge and consent that NDR may share such information and data with any third party with whom NDR has a contractual relationship to provide the requested product, service, or functionality on behalf of the Site and any User.
You may use the Site only for lawful purposes and in accordance with this Agreement. You agree not to use the Site:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material, which does not comply with the Content Standards set out below.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, without our prior written consent, including any "junk mail", "chain letter", "spam", or any other similar solicitation.
To impersonate or attempt to impersonate NDR, any of its employees, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm NDR or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Site.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site.
- Attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
Use of Communication Services
The Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, "Communication Services"). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send, and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not: defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others; publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information; upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents; upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer; advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages; conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters; download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner; falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded; restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services; violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service; harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent; violate any applicable laws or regulations.
NDR has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, NDR reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. NDR further reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
NDR reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in NDR's sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. NDR does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, NDR specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized NDR spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of NDR.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you upload the materials.
All contributions to the Site by a User must comply with the Content Standards set out in this Agreement. Moreover, any contribution you post to the Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any contribution on the Site, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material royalty-free for any purpose.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to any contributions you put onto the Site, and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns.
- All of your contributions do and will comply with this Agreement and all applicable laws.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not NDR, take full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness.
We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any contributions posted by you or any other user of the Site.
These content standards apply to any and all contributions from any users. User contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, all contributions must not:
- Contain any material, which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, bullying, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
Image and Video
We may display images, audio, and video (the “Material”) on the Site from time to time. The types of Material that Users are authorized to access on the Site includes Material commissioned by NDR, embedded Material, Material we believe to be covered by the Fair Use Doctrine, Material from photographic archive and video vendors, and Material supplied to our staff or released into the public domain by public relations and marketing companies for press purposes.
Copyright Infringement Notices
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), we will remove any and all content if properly notified that such content infringes on your intellectual property rights. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any content without prior notice.
If we publish or are hosting any content that you think infringes your copyright, please contact us and we will address your concerns.
If any content falls into one of the categories listed above under Image and Video, we believe that our use is legitimate and we may not remove it from the Site. If you have corresponded with NDR directly, and thereafter choose to pursue a copyright notice, please note that we will respond only to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the DMCA. The text of the Act can be found at the U.S. Copyright Office’s website.
To file a notice of infringement with us, you must provide a written communication to us with an attached and signed PDF that sets forth the items specified below. If we do not respond within ten (10) business days, please write again – high email volume and spam means we sometimes miss correspondences.
To enable us to address your concerns quickly and efficiently, please provide the following information in your notice correspondence:
- For each alleged infringement that you wish to have removed, please provide the exact URL for the page containing such content.
- Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you - an email address and/or telephone number is preferred.
- For images, provide the following to substantiate your claim to ownership of the copyright in the allegedly infringing image:
- Proof of copyright in the image concerned, namely proof of copyright registration of the Image, or, absent such registration, a detailed description of the image – where it was taken, by whom, who or what the subject of the image is, and evidence to support your claim that you own the copyright. We may not comply with requests to remove an image if you cannot prove that you own the copyright in the image in question.
- Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- Sign the correspondence (physically or electronically) and send it to us.
You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this section, your DMCA notice may not be valid and we will have no obligation to respond or acknowledge receipt of your notice. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorney’s fees) if you materially misrepresent that any material on NDR’s Site infringes your copyrights.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Site is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Site may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other Users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by NDR, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. Such materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of NDR. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Linking to the Site
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part, without our express written consent.
Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you if done so with malicious or wrongful intent.
- Cause the Site or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site.
- Otherwise take any action with respect to the materials on this Site that is inconsistent with any other provision of this Agreement.
The website from which you are linking, or on which you make certain content accessible, must comply in all respects with the Content Standards set out in this Agreement.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet or the Site will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% safe. Thus, we cannot warrant that your information will be absolutely secure. NDR has a variety of safeguards – technical, administrative, and physical – in place to help protect against unauthorized access to, use, or disclosure of user information. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR ANY OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY SITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER NDR NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH NDR MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER NDR NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH NDR REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
NDR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL NDR, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless NDR, its officers, directors, employees, agents, and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) relating to or arising out of your use of or inability to use the Site or services, any user postings made by you, your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. NDR reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with NDR in asserting any available defenses.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Unless NDR and any User agree otherwise, the arbitration will be conducted in the county where NDR’s principal place of business is located in the State of California. Each party to such proceeding will be responsible for paying their respective AAA filing, administrative, and arbitrator fees in accordance with AAA rules. The award rendered by the arbitrator shall include costs of arbitration, reasonable attorney’s fees, and reasonable costs for expert and other witnesses, and any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. Nothing in this section shall prevent either NDR or any User to such proceeding from seeking injunctive or other equitable relief from the courts for matters related to data security, intellectual property or unauthorized access to the Site or any of its contents or services.
ALL CLAIMS MUST BE BROUGHT IN THE INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY OF THE PARTY BRINGING SUCH CLAIMS, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING, AND, UNLESS WE AGREE OTHERWISE, THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE MORE THAN ONE PERSON'S CLAIMS. YOU AGREE THAT, BY ENTERING INTO THESE TERMS, YOU AND NDR ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION.
Limitation on the Time to File Claims
Monitoring, Termination, and Access Restriction
We have the right, in our sole discretion, to:
- Remove or refuse to post any contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Take any action with respect to any contribution that we deem necessary or appropriate in our sole discretion, including if we believe that such contribution violates this Agreement, including the Content Standards, infringes any intellectual property right or other right of any person or entity, threatens the personal safety of users of the Site or the public or could create liability for NDR.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Site.
- Terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Site for any or no reason without notice, including without limitation, any violation of this Agreement.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS NDR AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY NDR AND/OR ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER NDR OR SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we cannot/do not undertake to review material before it is posted on the Site, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
Waiver and Severability
No waiver by NDR of any term or condition set forth in herein shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure of NDR to assert a right or provision under this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
If any provision herein is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of this Agreement will continue in full force and effect.
NDR Therapeutic Riding
3659 Pedley Avenue
Norco, California 92860
NDR Therapeutic Riding
Telephone number: 951-734-9056